At the Church of Scotland Insurance Services Ltd we strive to provide you with the best service we can, but we recognise that sometimes things can go wrong. So please tell us what's happened and we'll try and fix the problem quickly.
What you'll need to tell us:
- Your policy information.
- What's gone wrong e.g. does it relate to a claim, or some other matter, provide as much information on the circumstances as possible.
- What you would like to happen to resolve the problem.
Please advise or send the information for the attention of:The Chief ExecutiveChurch of Scotland Insurance Services Ltd121 George StreetEdinburgh EH2 4YNTelephone 0131 220 4119
What we'll do with your complaint…
- We will appoint someone impartial to investigate.
- We will try and resolve your complaint within 3 working days, if that’s not possible we will write to you and let you know what is happening.
- We will treat your complaint seriously and fairly.
- And when we've dealt with your complaint, we'll review the situation to see what we can learn from the circumstances to ensure there are no further incidents of that nature.
For full information on our complaints procedure, please download our internal complaints procedure here.