£20 Donation to Your Congregation
When you take out a policy on the Church of Scotland Home Scheme we will donate £20 to your Congregation.
Cover Tailored to Your Needs
Aviva Insurance cover benefits at a glance
- Automatic cover for up to £1,00,000 buildings if this section is selected in the Your Home Policy
- Automatic cover for up to £75,000 contents if this section is selected in the Your Home Policy.
- Accidental damage to audio, video and computer equipment in the home as standard.
- Occupiers', personal and employers liability cover provided.
- Wedding gifts and Religious Festivals cover up to £5,000.
- Up to £15,000 cover for your ministry and business equipment such as computers and printers and communion sets.
- No deduction for wear and tear for claims for clergy robes, vestments, all other clothing and household linen.
- £5,000 visitors personal belongings cover whilst visiting the home (per claim).
Flexible Payment Methods
The annual premium can be paid by monthly instalments, credit card or by cheque. Just let us know how you would like to pay and we can make the necessary arrangements with you.
Flexibility is provided by offering a range of optional extensions which can be selected as required. For example you can extend the standard cover to include accidental damage, personal belongings, caravans, small craft, personal accident and family legal protection.
24 Hour Helplines
These are provided free of charge to Church of Scotland Insurance Services Ltd customers, 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Click here to access those helplines.
Any and all profits made by the Church of Scotland Insurance Services Ltd are returned to the Church of Scotland in Gift Aid so you can be assured that by insuring through us you are also contributing to the wider well being of the Church.